As a result of the Boko Haram insurgency in the Northeast Nigeria, there have been huge and unprecedented human rights violations that manifest strongly in the state counter-insurgency strategy. The common trends indicate that suspects are routinely picked by the security personnel on different count-charges, tortured, humiliated and punished unjustly. Those who are unlucky are kept in detention without trial for a prolonged period of time while some are summarily executed.
Boko Haram survivors in Maiduguri continue to recount their bitter experiences in the hands of state security agents. As the state counter-insurgency strategy continues, it becomes important to promote human rights standards through advocacy using the media.
Thus, we are seeking the services of a consultant to undertake the production of TV/Radio Jingles on Human Rights Violation within the Context of Counter Violence Extremism (CVE) and Airing same.
To produce TV/Radio Jingles on Human Rights Violation within the Context of Counter Violence Extremism.
To oversee the airing of the jingles on radio and television stations.
- Production of TV/Radio Jingles
- Produce jingles in five languages-English, Pigin, Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba.
- Air the jingles for a quarter on 3 radio and TV stations in the Nigeria 6 geo-political zones.
The person required to undertake the assignment must have;
- Extensive practical knowledge and experience on media campaign and advocacy
- Experience in producing campaign jingles for both radio and television usage
- Good knowledge of human rights campaign advocacies
How to apply
Interested consultants should submit an expression of interest to undertake the assignment in the format below:
- a) Expression of interest to undertake the assignment
- b) Experience and suitability for the consultancy
- c) A sample of previous jingles
- d) Expected fees
- e) CV with references
Submission, on or before 30th November 2018 to email@example.com